Silky bacon foam and Cow cheese of Salagou,
crunchy “mouillette” with dry ham
- 20cl Whipping cream
- 50g of Bacon
- 1 onion
- 20g Vache du Salagou cheese
- 1 Breadfarm slice bread
- 1 Slice of dried cured ham
- In a frying pan, colour the bacon. In the meantine slice the onion.
- Add the bacon and carry on cooking on a low heat for 10 min while stirring.
- Then add the cream, the cheese in small cubes and carry on the cooking for 5 min.
- Clear everything in a mixer bowl and mix well.
- Then pass the mixture in fine colander, adjust the dressing if necessary. Place the cream in a siphon with two gas cartridges and keep warm.
- Toast the slice of bread and cut it in the shape of large matches.
- Spread them with butter and add on top the dry cured ham cut in advance.
- Dress the mousse in a shot glass and place on top the ham soldier.