Creamy blue cheese “Petits choux” with crispy toasted cashew nuts
- 6 Petits choux
- 30g Cashew nuts
- 50g Roquefort
- 50g Butter
- 125ml Milk
- 12g Flour
- Melt 25g of butter in a frying pan, add flour all at once. Mix well with a whisk and cook for a few minutes on medium heat.
- Bring the milk to boil. Pour the boilling milk on the cold roux and carry on cooking until the consistence is creamy.
- Season with fine salt and leave it cold down.
- Cut the roquefort and mix it with the rest of the butter cream and then the cold sauce.
- Mix until obtening a fine mash. Season with fine salt and pepper.
- Clear and leave in a cold area before using.
- In the meantime roughly chop the cashew nuts and roast them in the frying pan.
- Mix the cream with the cashew nuts and place them in a pipping bag.
- Cut the choux in half and garnish with the mousse then serve.