- 6 Oysters
- 12 Clams
- 1 Crab
- 6 Dublin bay prawns
- 100g of winkles
- 100g of whelks
- 6 Pink prawns
- Open the oysters, the clams and bring 6 liters of water to boil.
- Add one stripe of dry fennel, 2 stars anise, 10 grains of white pepper, 1 sprig of thyme and 15 g of coarse salt.
- Immerse the crab for 20 min, then leave them cool down in order to serve tepid.
- Cook the Dublin bay prawns in a nage composed of similar ingredients as the crab during 3-4 min depending on their sizes.
- Immerse the winkles, bring to boil and skim the impurities, then cook on a low heat for 45 min.
- Proceed in the same way with the whelk and cook for 1h45.
- Present on a ice tray and stack to give volume. Serve straight away.