Wild sea bass sashimi, grapefruit compote and yuzu juice
- 200g Sea bass fillets
- ½ Pink grapefruit
- 1 Spring onion
- 2 Round radishes
- Yuzu juice
- Olive Oil
- Withdraw the skin from the sea bass and debone.
- With a sharp knife, cut in slices of 1 cm thick then keep cold.
- Slice the skinless grapefruit and cut the supreme in half. Keep cold.
- Cut the radishes in thin slices and soak them in water. Keep cold.
- Finely slice the spring onion and keep.
- In a large white plate, present nicely all the ingredients.
- Finish with the yuzu juice, a dash of olive oil, the salt, the pepper and serve cold.