Crispy tartine of sardine, lemon olive oil and rings of green olive
- 2 Farmhouse bread slices
- 4 Lemon oil sardines
- 1 Red tomato, 1 orange tomate, 2 cherry tomatoes
- 4 Green olives
- Fleur de sel
- Ground Pepper
- 1 Garlic clove
- Olive oil
- Preheat the grill oven. Toast one side of the sliced bread.
- Peel the tomatoes and cut them in four and deseed.
- Season them with a dash of olive oil, fleur de sel and pepper.
- Rub the toasted slices of bread on the garlic clove.
- Add on top petals of tomatoes and the sardines fillets.
- Slice the chives, cherry tomatoes as well as the olives and sprinkle above the toast.
- Finish by adding a dash of lemon olive oil, fleur de sel, pepper and basilic leaves.