Red mediterranean tuna grilled, caramelized
tomatoes and sichuan pepper corn
- 250g Red mediterranean tuna
- 4 Large cherry tomatoes
- 1 Green Courgette
- 1 Yellow courgette
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Sichuan pepper
- Heat some water in a pan and peel the tomatoes for 10 secondes.
- Peel them, make sure to keep the stalk and place them on a oven safe tray.
- Cut in large sticks the courgette and season with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat the grill, once hot, grill the courgettes on one side with olive oil and keep warm.
- Season the tomatoes with salt, Sichuan pepper, basalmic vinegar and olive oil.
- Place them in the oven for 10 min and baste them now and then.
- Grill the tuna on both sides and make sure to leave a divided square mark.
- Place quickly the courgettes in the oven and re-heat them.
- Slice the tuna and present it on the plates, with the tomatoes and the courgettes.
- Finish by spreading the tomatoes cooking juices with a bit of fleur de sel.