Oysters, sea spider meat tartare and crunchy fennel
- 6 Oysters
- 120g Spider crab meat
- ½ Fennel bulb
- 1 Lemon juice
- 12 Samphire sprigs
- Olive Oil
- Open the oysters and keep the shells, after taking off the oyster’s foot, wash the shells.
- Cut the oysters in four and keep them in cold.
- Cut in small dices the fennel bulb and season with salt. Keep cold.
- In a salad bowl, mix the spider crab meat with the fennel and the lemon juice.
- Add the roughly cut oysters.
- Add a dash of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix briefly, adjust the dressing if necessary.
- Fill the oysters’ shells with the tartare. Serve cold.